Comprehensive Logistics strives to be a good corporate citizen by helping to meet the needs of the communities in which we live and work through our support to nonprofit organizations that improve overall quality of life. The company also supports several large, national organizations.
Among the organizations to which Comprehensive Logistics makes financial donations are:
- Akron Children’s Hospital, Mahoning Valley
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Beatitude House
- Boy Scouts of America – Heart of America Council
- Bridging Communities Inc.
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Mahoning Valley
- United Way
- Youngstown State University